Leigh Arnold Communications is offering free targeted communications support to Tasmanian organisations and businesses who need help responding to COVID-19.
This offer is for Tasmanian organisations and businesses whose work aims to make a positive difference for people and communities.
What help is on offer?
- Writing such as short communication to your customers or stakeholders.
- Editing to make sure your COVID-19 related newsletter is hitting the right note.
- Internal communications so your messaging to staff is achieving the right outcomes.
- Media support for example to get in the paper to promote how you’re helping people.
- Strategic comms advice including what should you be doing now and what you can drop.
- Leadership communications advice.
- Other communications needs you have (let’s discuss).
This is free advice and support. It is for specific, urgent communications needs you have as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. Each week I’ll be providing five free hours in total, because I need to spend the rest of my time looking after my wonderful existing clients! So please keep requests specific so I can help as many people as possible across the five hours.
If you need this help, email me at email@example.com and I’ll be in touch to arrange a chat. If you know someone else who might need this help, please forward this message to them.
Find out more
Leigh Arnold Communications exists to build connection and compassion through communications. For more information click the link to this page www.leigharnold.com.au/about/.
Stay safe. Be well.
Leigh Arnold Communications